Business Forward Females (BFF)
Business Forward Females (BFF) was founded by the Chamber in May 2013 as a networking forum for women designed to educate, inspire, and empower women from all levels of professional backgrounds. BFF programs provide a positive, supportive, and encouraging environment and the opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
Benefits to participating include:
- Connect with 100+ women leaders participating in the program
- Motivational, inspirational, and educational guest speakers
- Learn Tips and Techniques to Help you Succeed
- Develop meaningful relationships with other members through interactive, fun networking activities
- Gain visibility and promote your business through exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities available
View Event Calendar to find the next scheduled BFF event.
Contact Karen Chapman at email@example.com for BFF sponsorship or exhibiting opportunities.